Paychex, Inc. is a recognized leader in the payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing industry, with a steadfast commitment to success and a record of achievement that continues a tradition of delivering excellence.
The company was founded in 1971 to make payroll outsourcing easy and affordable for small businesses. From those early days with just one employee, Paychex now has more than 12,000 employees serving more than half a million small- to medium-sized businesses nationwide.
Paychex has a PC-based payment solution which includes:
Paychex allows you to enter your data in-house, for either outside payroll preparation or inside payroll preparation. They have many new features available including a new service which allows employers to pay their disability and state unemployment insurance compensation automatically using their service. They can handle multistate filings easily and accurately. With not-for-profit organizations that require functional allocation of payroll expenses, Paychex can prepare allocation reports ready for posting. [Read More]
- Pay Link – payroll entry, changing employee information and reports
- Preview – larger, more complex payrolls, the entire database resides on your own PC
- Taxpayer – automatic tax filing and payment service
- Business Tax Service – tax deposits for all federal business taxes.
ProSeries Fixed Asset Manager is available as a compatible add-on solution for ProSeries Professional or stand-alone software. It includes:
With this fixed asset accounting software, you can: [Read More]
- Separate values for book and tax depreciation
- Ability to track asset purchases and sales throughout the year
- Different Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System (MACRS) depreciation methods
- Reporting for client property tax return
- Easy-to-understand depreciation schedule (including categories) along with tax returns
- Toll-free U.S.-based technical support
- Service and delivery